Friday, October 7, 2011

Searching my path to build my journey

it's so nice to be a kid
there's nothing we need to decide as there's only one way to go
as i'm going to college
it's my 1st time to decide what to study
from Medicine -> E&E Engineering -> Computer Science
and i'm on the path of computer science for 3 years

just to let you know that
i'm in computer science not because it's my favorite nor hobby
it's just that i'm considered good at it
somehow i can understand what i studied easily
and this is where i can make money from

since internship
i've been wonder
where should i pursue
the way i can proceed is too wide
but then i may choose not to continue what i studied
now, i'm still not sure on what i really want
i'm trying to find it but i don't know how
is there a way for this except testing on everything?

btw...
i've been learning dancing as hobby
and i stopped dancing since i sprained my ankle
i'm sure that my ankle and weak now
so i'm going for an alternative if i cannot dance already
will let everybody know after i reached certain level
(give me 3 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment