Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Impression

from my look (sometimes with crazy hairstyle)
i now that my impression is not really good

college life
people thought that i'm kind of a spoilt brat
who is not good at study and always skip class
(that's what i know, maybe there's more)

then forgot since when
people asked whether am i english educated...
so is it indirect to "banana"?
i wonder what makes people think about this?
couldn't be from my look right...
please let me know if you do

recently (within a month)
a friend of mine said that
i'm good at talking with girls (something like that)
from university
they're close friends of mine in uni
so i think it's normal....
but then that's the other friend i made
she also said this (we only went out once...)
it'll make me the 1st impression playboy type

i wonder what's my first impression in you
please tell me (i will try to change if it's bad)
教えて 下さい〜


6 comments:

  1. hmm I think the time I met u...
    I feel "HAWAII" from u~coz u always wear "flower" shirt that time XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's only outer look, nothing to do with characteristic
    but it was 3 years ago
    cannot implement already

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw your blog from your twitter okay. memang wat, when you talk to girls, you sound so different when you talk to the guys!
    owh, it reminds me about years ago when i first met you in lab when you were talking to GI! your face expression was exactly the same! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. GI? guat im? i have no idea that we were labmates >.<
    talk to guy of course should be different
    because girls somehow are too sensitive with the jokes we made
    but really thank you for letting me know
    (+ you're not the only one said this) LOL

    ReplyDelete