Thursday, October 20, 2011

No Study Life

It's been almost 6 months+ i didn't go for class already
back to school again for my final semester in bachelor degree
been through working life for 3 months-
and now i've lost myself in study

been to almost 1st week of classes
i am totally lost and not sure what are the lecturers talking about
a lot of terms been kept in my brain deep deep inside
i've heard those stuff before but forgot what are they for...

i've been expected to have a awesome final semester but...
it turned out to be boring and lost in class for the 1st week
maybe it's because there are quite a number of stuffs i need to handle
and maybe lack of alcohol for weeks >.<

i went to gym again
and to the library to read for class (it's been ages)
since i'm so lost
hope that everything will be alright soon

I really hope that i can get 4.0 this semester
to raise my cgpa
even 3.99 can't raise my cgpa (i've counted again and again)
really need to work hard for this

No comments:

Post a Comment