Monday, October 17, 2011

another new blog (coming soon)

i'm going to start any new blog
but that blog will be kept private
or maybe can be viewed by specific people only
this blog will only become public for either reason
1) I've succeeded my mission (after 6 months later)
2) I've quitted my mission (anytime within 6 months)

for this...
actually there's only 1 friend of mine know it
+ my sister (i told them)
+ a friend (who know it coincidently)
since i forgot to tell him to keep it a secret
so eventually he spread it out the next day LOL
(please DON'T REVEAL yourself in my blog, so as the rest)
even my parents know nothing about this

i'm just wanna make it a surprise if i success
else just keep it as a experience for you and me

this is a new journey that i'm trying to walk
i'm trying to create my own product from it
and of course make money from it (if i can)

so let it stays as a secret for you guys at the moment
some of you might think that
just don't write anything in this post since it's a secret LOL




1 comment: