Friday, September 17, 2010

Laptop Formatted

I got my current laptop for about 1 year already
+ i didn't format it even once
last time i always format my laptop once after a semester of study is over
it's because... lack of free space

now i got 500GB of HD space
so i don't really need to do so
+ it makes my laptop so unorganized
since i couldn't take it anymore
i've decided to format it

but i don't have 500 ext. HDD to backup my data...
so with all my HDD space around 220GB with 60GB is spoilt
+ my sis ext HDD free space ~250GB
i got got around 400GB space
kinda enough...

so i got everything backup
almost forgot my photos + videos taken with laptop
got them in as well
removed the current HDD and inserted the previous one... 160GB
formatted and got OS installed...
when updating my OS... found out i've forgot to backup my bookmarks.... OMG
all my precious bookmarks... NVM... gone is gone...

after i've moved my data back to my laptop
i got not enough space for WIN7 + other extra stuff...
around 10GB left... how to survive...

got 500HD inserted again and restarted formatting...
now everything is kinda back to normal
for my OS updated till some safe level...
my home internet, STREAMYX is DOWN (AGAIN...)
since 11th of june, now is 17th, almost a week already
i couldn't play any song with this stats
as my library is the iTunes 10 format...

SAD...
been trying to online outside and now at least i can play my song
wonder when will my home streamyx be up again...
i guess it's time to cancel streamyx already

No comments:

Post a Comment