Friday, July 9, 2010

Transformation Completed... Double Eyelid


From this...
Transforming to...
I posted in FB & said that i got double eyelid surgery
(i can fake double eyelid with my single eyelid XD)
I can make it easier and nicer when i feel sleepy
maybe it's because my eyelid is tired also, so easier to control

Actually i got my hair colored just now
i was thought of perming it (again) actually
but my hair is too short for any perm...
so i've decided to go for color
(cuz i saw my sis's hair color was so nice)
(it's actually brighter than this)

it's because of ME's tong shui plan
followed by taman cannaught's pasar malam
"Chow Tau Fu" (my first time)
hot shower at home
then next day in Zola (a saloon in Sri Petaling)

I was actually thought of Pink
bleaching will be needed
since bleached is needed
why don't i go for grey/white
cuz it'll be too much for me
my hair will need around 3-4 times of bleaching
to make it grey or white
my head will sure explode because of this
so i go for COPPER
(this is the nearest result i can get)

Now I'm Back to Colored Hair...
(instead of black normal style)

6 comments:

  1. omg since when you've got a blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....
    quite some time already i guess
    juz seldom update last time

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, sorry for the tong shui plan... i never know they never open at wed :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't really need to say sorry
    else i won't get my hair dyed... LOL
    it's kinda fun to go to pasar malam also

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually can't c ur double eye lid...lol.. i did mine.. but it fail to bcum double eye lid.. cuz guess my eye lids r too thick.. soo it just make my eyes bigger... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. not in this picture...
    it's in fb
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6318322&id=670406997&ref=fbx_album

    u did urs??? when??? nvr hear from u before

    ReplyDelete