Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two things to GIVE UP in A Day

On November 15th, 2009

1st time staying in Cyberjaya in normal week (last time was exam week)

Woke up at 8am for the PhotoShop Workshop by GameDev Team of GDC (http://www.mmugdc.com/)
Started at 9:30 am till 3:00pm (v and this is what i've done v)


Then went to library and sleep till 4:20pm only start studying
Here came the 1st choice to made
due to my heavy schedule and 3+ different kind of so called new programming languages to learn
i got no time to do the tutorials, revisions and assignment, so i need to drop a subject, that is AI
i calculate everything, cost and everything,
if worse come to worst, i only need to extend 1 sem (lol)
if i dun drop, the costs is my life will be a mess, really bad result this sem, learnt nothing from study, no entertainments, everything halfway through
So FINAL CHOICE 1 : Give It Up

After dinner and shower,
this is consider as the 1st time Gim talk to me (after the fight 2 weeks ago)
While i was hanging my shirt he ask me whether can i fetch him to uni next week
he had a really bad 13th friday, he injured his leg (so as Darrion) lol

then he asked me whether can i do something bout design(i dun really know what's that)
while i was editing koori photo (after photoshop learning yesterday)


Here come the 2nd climax:
Then he told be something happened in somewhere
i was quite upset with what he said (not good to write here i guess)
then i guess i have to give everything involved up also
but they are innocent so i change my mind (after i've almost finished typing my messages)
during the discussion with Gim, he said that the fight we had kinda drag somebody in (i.e Mindy, Lifen and Mei)
They were kinda dragged in for no choice, cuz i dun really wanna tell them what happened between gim and i
i'm so sorry for that, cuz i dun wan u guys to be hurt and involved also
(i'm blindly cruel when i'm mad i guess, so better keep it to myself)

[deleted] (i wrote too much)

i was trying to go out to release myself after that (i.e. go clubbing)
but it was already 12 something (2- hours is not enough for me to relieve)
so i try to get my ex-roomie (he asked me out for beer few days ago but i rejected, so sorry)
then he wasn't on, few minutes later, my ex-roomie bugged me (WTH)
so this is what the god planned for me (for being a good guy, lol)
so we went for beer till 3 something

Now , i'm back to normal (i guess)

phew~~~
Continuing study in library now.

No comments:

Post a Comment