Monday, November 2, 2009

Soh Yee's B'day & JCS booth

Today is November 2nd and it's soh yee's (the FIT goddess) b'day
as Xavier told me that they are going to give her a surprise party last week,
so i purposely come back earlier on sun (around 7 something)

we went to prepare around 11 something


Soh Yee and her cakes


Her b'day cake

People there were Soh yee, avisha, mei yee, koori, race, sean, eng soon, cong jie, xavier and i
we hide in soh yee's kitchen and giv her a surprise (with the help of her housemate)
we've been waited in the kitchen for so long as she's in the toilet, the candles melted but we still waited

she've found out the tricky candle we used cuz she also did that to her frenz before
(what is this called again? what u did is what u get?)
we went to old town for drinking session cuz of the sweet cake

This her 21st b'day, so it's a big day for her
Happy Birthday Soh Yee


In old town i've heard some fortune teller (by name) thingy that my sis also went
people, better do go for it cuz it's really scary
my sis, her frenz and soh yee is considered influenced by what they have said
u guys better beware


Now, it's the 1st day of the 2nd week of the 2nd sem of my 2nd year
as JCS meeting last week, we are having a booth this week

i went to the booth after helping out GDC NEG-Exhibition after my class
The crowd wasn't that good today and the booth is kinda small i guess
so i juz continue selling the stuff and help in promoting

Due to some minor stuff, i have a fight with gim at the booth.
I'M SO STUPID
i should keep everything to myself cuz
1. that's his style of working (i should have known)
2. he's not under my supervision
3. since those who is supervised him also dun care bout it why should i
4. it's actually out of my right in the organization (that's not my job)
5. no matter how i argue with him, it'll be all because of misunderstanding between us
6. we having a totally different perspective so it's pointless to argue
7. it is so rude to have a fight in the booth (i should control my emotion well)
8. i am having the same fate as my mom, lol (only some will understand this)
9. i have to be smart
10. it's so called non of my business

nice, 10 points to point out my mistakes
time to be grow up, dun be another small kid
okay, i'll change (change back to the old me i guess)

after that it spent me a lot of time of thinking bout this and i've decided to apologies to him
(apologies to those at the booth is already a must, so no choice)
but when i came back, he started to discuss with me, it makes me so......
seems so guilty
then what he said were what i've written above ==" (ideas crashed)
ishhhh.......

but i hav to leave it behind (still feel so behsong)
a brighter future is waiting for me
(now i know what to do in blog, complaining bout myself, lol)

i'm going to kuchai lama for sizzling steamboat soon (after party session, consider as closing session i guess)
stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just dropped by for the first time n i saw this post..lol

    Sometimes,it is not that we don't care, just felt that people who put it their effort and hard work deserves to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm
    so sorry for being rude
    i juz dunno how to express myself

    sorry for the misunderstanding
    what i meant wasn't really dun care of the the hmmmmm
    situation i guess
    since u guys have approve on his break as his supervisor
    i got no right to say and comment on anything

    there's no point to argue and and reply my post cuz
    the way we work are totally different i guess
    i dun hope those stuff goes between gim and i happen to u guys also
    i got nothing to say on the decisions u made
    cuz we'll always think that we are right

    u dun need to tell me what u guys have done
    cuz i dun have the right to know (and i dun wanna know now)
    since the boss is not asking why should i

    dun take this too serious as this might not as what u think
    it's my personal problems only

    ReplyDelete