Monday, September 9, 2013

It's all from A to Z

It's been really tough
to pass those days
I've been trying hard
to forget that day

I used to say what I wanna say
but now I can't
I need to watch my mouth
to make you feel better

I should've dumped what I don't need
instead of changing it
keeping it there for no reason
Not that I'm being fake...

Every word of yours means something to me
But I think it was just me
I've been thinking and worrying too much
Just because I'm a typical capricorn

I still believe that that wasn't the reason of it
Cause I haven't told you that I did the same as what you did
And I reacted as how it used to be
It's all like a karma, what goes around comes around

I'm moving way slower this time
I tried real hard to hold myself behind
Just because that there's hope in me
and I don't wanna lose you again

There's always a reason
for every stupid moves I took
Everything was just for you
although I didn't like it

I threw my ego threw my pride
Earned my living earn my life


I may not speak
I believe that you'll understand one day
I may not ask
Cause you tell me eventually

I will keep trying different attempts
One will work for sure
I will keep changing
To reach where you are

Please wait for me
I'll be back for you

No comments:

Post a Comment