Monday, October 25, 2010

Childhood Ambition

when i was organizing my certs
i found my academic report + other stuffs from primary school
from these other stuffs... there's something like students information details with it
it got a field like your ambition (occupation wannabe)

these stuffs make me wonder...

from these ambitions... have you achieve any one of them?
if yes, then how far have you achieve it?
were you even on the path to become anyone of those?

if not... how did those ambitions even come into your mind?
and what made you wanna be like them?
are your current situation worse than who you were supposed to be?
and how would your life be if you are one of them now...

for myself... i guess i'm on the track of one of my ambitious...XD

5 comments:

  1. well the childhood written ambition is not accurate at all, when we wrote at that time, we just wrote those ambitions based on our limited knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. my teacher asked me to simply write...
    so standard 1, i wrote "gardener"
    standard 2, teacher never bother to ask again , copy from standard 1.
    same goes to standard 3.
    standard 4 that time , another teacher said gardener is not a good job so asked me to write "teacher"...
    standard4-6 also teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol believe it onot.. i wrote 物理学家.. cuz some1 told me it stands for biologist or smtg gota do wif biology... n den now only i know it's physician..lol.. but wot i wana write is biologist.. haha guess my ambition achieved xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. xxoXX : lol i guess u are not on the path of any of them
    fei zi : wow... u were such a lazybones
    sam : lol, kena cheated... but ambition not yet achieve... u're not old enough XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea lo.. kena kon..lol ish.. i'm still a biotechnologist kk~ lol.. still smtg gota do wif bio xD..

    ReplyDelete