Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CowBear? CowBull?



Today i listened to fly fm (around 8pm)
then the dj talk bout somebody's nickname "COW BEAR" (the way they pronounce was really accurate)
and they keep on making joke of it and it suit the guy very much (i forgot what was the topic, only the "cow bear" i remember)

this reminded me 1st time i heard of these words ("cow bear and cow bull")
from my current housemates (cyberia b1-3a-5)
this is sort of bad words in hokkien i guess
but i've forgot what does they mean (something with ur mother and father)
so i got sort of "bad" housemates who influence my mind badly (as they always use these words)
they only know how to input dirty stuff into my mind
turning an angelic me to the evil one
lol


(the pic can be used as emoticons lol, no "cowbull" as both also ox, juz different sex )

No comments:

Post a Comment